May 15, 2009

Another Speck from the Archives



I was going through my archive once more, as usual, in a bid to improve on  skills I have accrued over time and see how I can improvise and just then, I stumbled on a website I created about 2 years back now. Aesthetically speaking, it has stopped tracks with a number of some other clients benchmarking it because of its unusual website layout and colout theme which perfectly matches the essence of the market it sells and its target audience.

Vibedownloads is an arm on MTech Communications Ltd, a frontier in mobile service provision in Nigeria, that supervises in Entertainment especially with those who are young at heart and are so freaked out by mobile phone pimping. Do well to check them out at www.mtechcomm.com.

PS: This is not what is currently online.

No comments: