Dec 29, 2008

Just after XMAS Break ...



Now ... I don vex ...

I was so sure i wanted to end the year with at least a character to fall back on ...



I started my monday (29/12/2008) not as busy as I would have tot it would be after quite a long holiday (5 days straight) ... and as a person not used to being idle, i fired up 3DS Max and just started something.

For the first time, i decided to try face modelling using teh bix modelling techinque and .. HEY! ... not bad .. though i would still prefer Polygon modelling. The model and everything was done under 4 undiluted straight hours.
The whole idea was far from what I had in mind but at the long run, i tried to make sense out of it which I think it does ...

You dont understand what I mean .. here's a hint ... The GUY was to be a Girl ..

GOSH ... I have always said theres something between ME, GIRLS and ART.

MERRY XMAS and a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.


POST COMMENTS PLEASE


No comments: